Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021/ Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021/ Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021:- Department of West Bengal Higher Education provides Bikash Bhavan Scholarship for the students who get 75% marks in the 10th/12th exam. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship also known as Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship. Know about eligibility criteria, complete online application procedure, scholarship amount, and selection process for West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The complete eligibility guidelines for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 are given below. There are specific eligibility for Diploma, HS, UG, and PG level students is mentioned here.
- For H.S Students who passed the Madhyamik Exam in 2021 with at least 75% marks, then took admission on Higher Secondary (10+2) course in Arts / Commerce/Science streams, are eligible for Bikash Bhavan scholarship 2021.
- For Undergraduate Students-Applicants must get at least 75% marks (Best of five) in aggregate.
- Students enrolled in the first year of the Undergraduate course in Engineering/ Medical/ General Education/ GNM Nursing/ Para Medical Diploma Course after passing the HS Examination in 2018 (with a minimum of 75% in aggregate) are eligible to apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
- 2nd-year students of Undergraduate course who are enrolled in Engineering on lateral entry basis after passing out Diploma course in 2021 (with a minimum 75%) in relevant disciplines from the Polytechnic Colleges, Government of West Bengal, will also be eligible to apply
- For Diploma Students-who are enrolled for the first-year Diploma (Polytechnic) course after passing out in Madhyamik examination 2021 or after passing out in VOCLET Exam, and took admission on 2nd-year Diploma(Polytechnic) courses on lateral entry basis, will be eligible to apply. Students must obtain at least 75% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for applying for the Bikash Bhavan scholarship.
- For Postgraduate Students-Students must obtain a minimum of 53% marks in Honours subjects at the UG level. And 55% marks for Graduation level Engineering students in the year 2021.
- Candidates who are enrolled in the first-year class of Post Graduation Course in General Education/Engineering, are eligible to apply.
- For the Bikash Bhavan scholarship 2021, the student’s family’s yearly income must not be more than 2,50,000
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Amount
- Higher Secondary (XI & XII) students Rs -1000 per month
- UG (Arts & Commerce) students Rs-1000 per month
- UG (Science & Professional Courses) students Rs-1500 per month
- PG(Commerce and Arts) students Rs- 2000 per month
- PG(Professional courses and Science) Rs- 2500 per month
- UG(Medical/ Engineering ) students Rs-5000 per month
- Diploma(Paramedical/GNM/Polytechnic) students Rs-1500 per month
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Process
Students can apply for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship through an online form fillup. The online Application process for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship/ Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 is described below. Fill these steps for applying for this scholarship.
- First Visit the official Application portal, www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. For Online Application of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship/ Swami Vivekananda Merit, cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship 2021 The application must be done only through the website Click on the ‘Register Here‘ button.
- An informative page will open. Then read all the information carefully. After that tick on the Tick Box and then click the Proceed for Registration button.
- The Registration category chose the correct Directorate as per your current course and then click on the ‘Apply for Fresh Application‘ button.
- Then you have to register yourself by providing your Name, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth, etc, on this Scholarship application portal. Applicants also have to create a Password for themselves, which will require Login their Dashboard.
- After you successfully registered yourself, you will get an Application ID. This id number will require for login purposes and other purposes also.
- Now log in with your Application ID and Password to visit the dashboard. After that, you are also enabled to edit your profile option and you also add your detailed information regarding this Scholarship.
- Fill the complete application form with required documents like your current course, address, etc. Then upload your Scanned Signature and Photograph to this website. After that click on the ‘Save & Next‘ for the next step.
- Then you have to upload documents to the Online Application Portal, for verification purposes. A list of the documents is given below.
- Save it, after uploading all the documents. Then review your application form once again.
- Finally, click on the ‘Finalize Application‘ option for submitting your SVMCM Scholarship application form.
Required Documents for Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
- Madhyamik admit Card
- Admit card of last qualifying exam(both sides)
- Original income certificate
- Domicile Certificate (Voter ID / Aadhaar Card )etc.
- Marksheet of last qualifying exam (both sides).
- Online admission receipt
Starting date for apply
The scholarship application will start from 7th October 2021.
Last date to apply
The last date for applying Bikash Bhavan scholarship is 15th Feb 2022.
Disclaimer: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their own way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.