Apply for Asha Karmi Job Notification
Once again, this is good news for female job seekers in the state. Asha staff recruitment notification has been published in the Block Development Office of Burdwan district of West Bengal.
All-female candidates with secondary pass qualifications can apply. You have to apply offline.
Complete information including eligibility, monthly salary, age limit, total vacancies, application procedure, and last date of application is given below.
Notice number: 997
Date of publication of notice: 27.05.2022
Means of application: You have to apply offline.
Position Name: Asha Karmi.
Salary: Rs. 4500 per month
Age limit: The age of the general candidate should be between 30-40 years as on 01.01.2022. In case of SC / ST candidates age should be between 22-40 years as on 01.01.2022.
Educational Qualification: Secondary or equivalent examination marks will be considered for this post. Candidates with higher educational qualifications will not have the benefit of any assessment consideration for higher education.
Total vacancies: 26
(1) Interested candidates can apply through it only offline.
(2) You can download the application form from the link given below.
(3) The application form must be filled with correct information.
(4) The mentioned documents should be attached with the application form.
(5) Application forms and documents should be filled in a sealed envelope and written in capital letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST __________ (Name of the post you have applied for).
(6) At the end of the application must be submitted to the address of the relevant block office within the specified time.
Documents required for application:
(1) Certificate of age.
(2) Marksheets and certificates of all educational qualifications.
(3) Two color passport size photos.
(4) Voter card and ration card.
(5) Caste certificate.
(6) An envelope with its own address affixed with 5 taka stamp.
Place of appointment:
Asha workers will be recruited at various sub-health centers in Pandabeshwar block under Durgapur sub-division of West Burdwan district. The applicant must be a permanent resident of the area concerned.
Notice issued 27.05.2022
Application started 01.06.2022
Application last 21.06.2022
Recruitment Agency: Official Website
Official Notice: Download
Daily Job Update:Job Update
Declaration: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.