BOAT NR Recruitment 2021:Board of Apprentice Training, Kanpur has offered recruitment to the post of 1.Assistant(Group-C), 2.Deputy Director(Group-A), 3.Assistant Director(Group-A)2-General, 4.Junior Stenographer(Group-C), 5.Upper Division Clerk(Group-C), 6.Lower Division Clerk(Group-C) 7.Multi Tasking Staff (Group-C). Interested and Eligible candidates must be applied before the date of 30th August.
Board Of Apprentice Training (Northern Region), Kanpur was established in the year 1970. Since 1973, the office coaching of Engineering Degree & credentials holders was brought beneath the range of Apprentices Act 1961 by Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973. later, in 1986 the apprentice training of 10+2 passed occupation stream candidates was additionally brought beneath the range of the Act by modification in Apprentices Act 1961. Since then, the Board continuing to wear down office themes as per the Apprentices Act 1961 with amendments from time to time within the states of Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi, and Chandigarh.
Board Of Apprentice Training Recruitment 2021.BOAT NR Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 31.07.2021
Last Date: 30.08.2021
- Deputy Director(group-A) – 2 posts
- Assistant Director(Group-A)2 – 1 posts
- Assistant(Group-C) – 1 post
- Junior Stenographer(Group-C) – 1 posts
- Upper Division Clerk(Group-C) – 1posts
- Multi-tasking Staff (Group-C) – 2 posts
- Lower Division Clerk(Group-C) – 1 post
BOAT NR Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BOAT NR Posts:
- Deputy Director (Group-A) – At least Second Class Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, with a minimum of five years of field experience.
- Assistant Director (Group-A) – At least a second class Bachelor’s degree in Science, Arts, or Commerce.
- Assistant (Group-C) – A first or second-class Degree in Engineering/ Technology.And at least seven years of experience.
- Upper Division Clerk (Group-C) – Graduate and working knowledge in English and Hindi.
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C) – Matriculation and knowledge of typing in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group-C) – Matriculation or ITI pass
- Junior Stenographer (Group-C) – Passed Matriculation, Shorthand speed 100 W.P.M. in English. And a Typing speed of – 40 W.P.M. on computer
- Deputy Director (Group-A) – Rs 67700-208700
- Assistant Director (Group-A) – Rs 67700-208700
- Assistant (Group-C) – Rs 29200-92300
- Upper Division Clerk (Group-C) – Rs 25500-81100
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C) – Rs 25500-81100
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group-C) – Rs 19900-63200
- Junior Stenographer (Group-C) – Rs 18000-56900
How to Apply for BOAT NR
At first, candidates are required to fill the application online on the link provided in the “Recruitment” section of the website. Then follow the instructions and pay the application fee.
- Group-A posts – Rs. 1000
- Group-C posts – Rs. 500/-
- persons with Disabilities/SC/ST Rs.1000/- Rs.500/- No Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates who are applying against reserved/unreserved posts are not required to pay application fees. The relevant certificate may be enclosed with the application application
For Official Notification Click Here
For Online Apply Click Here
Disclaimer: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their own way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.