CISF Recruitment of constables in several thousand vacancies 2022 Salary- 69100 | Jobs in the security forces in the state. govt job
CISF Recruitment Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment of Constable/fire (MALE). Online applications are invited from Male Indian Citizens for filling up the temporary posts of Constable/Fire in the Central Industrial Security Force.
CISF Recruitment Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Written Examination under OMR/Computer-based test (CBT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
- Department: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Name of Post: Constable/fire
- Who can apply: Male only
- Vacancies: 1149/-
- Location: All Indian State wise
- Nationality: Must be a citizen of India
- Pay Scale: Pay level-3 (21000-69100)
- Education: 12th Passed out with science subject
- Age: 18-23 from 04/03/2022
- Physical Standard:
- Height- 170 cms
- Chest- 80-85 ( minimum expansion 5 cms) as per terms and relaxation available
- Submission Date starts: 29/01/2022
- Closing Date: 04/03/2022
- Fees: 100/- only
- Official site: www.cisfrectt.in
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of CISF i.e. www.cisfrectt.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of ‘One Time Registration’ and online ‘Application Form’ is attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
> In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the following documents:-
- Uploading of Photograph – Recently scanned color passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of this Notification) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50KB). The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without a cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken must be clearly printed on the photograph.
Applications without the date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Applications with a blurred photograph will also be rejected.
- Uploading of Signature – Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). The image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible signatures will be rejected.\
- Uploading of Documents – The candidate is required to upload the scanned copies of relevant documents (in PDF format) with regard to his age and educational qualification (i.e. Matriculation Certificate & Senior Secondary Examination Certificate).
Declaration: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.