Food Department job of West Bengal contractual basis salary 13000/-
Food Department job. In pursuance of Notification No. 3575-FS/0/Sectt./IT-05/2014 (Part-I) dated-08/10/2021 read with No 3577-FS/0/Sectt./IT-05/2014 (Part-I) dated- 10/10/2021 of the Joint Secretary, Food & Supplies Department, Government of West Bengal, application in prescribed format are invited from Indian citizen and intending candidates for the post of Additional Data Entry Operator purely on temporary and contractual hiring basis up to 30/04/2022 under different officers in Nadia District under Food & Supplies Department, Government of West Bengal for ensuring prompt and time-bound services related work- Duare Ration, Ration Card Life Cycle Management, Paddy Procurement and other regular establishment work of the Food & Supplies Department, Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates shall be required to apply on or before the closing date i.e., 17/02/2022. Candidates must go through the instructions thoroughly and carefully before submitting an application. Any omission/suppression of information shall lead to rejection of application or candidature at any point of time during the recruitment process without further intimation. The condition so prescribed shall not be relaxed.
♦ Selection will be made by the District Level Selection Committee:
Food Department job General Guideline
- One candidate should apply for the post by a single application only.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC communities will get the age relaxation as per the rule over the prescribed age limit.
- Qualification, as stated in the table, must be possessed by the candidate on or before the publication of the advertisement.
- All the fields of the application form are to be duly filled in.
- In the case of regular/contractual employees, NOC from the current employer is required.
- Photocopy of all supportive documents should be clearly visible & self-attested.
- One envelope must not contain more than one application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the recruitment process.
- Application received after due date and time will not be considered.
- All communications will be made available only at the website: www.nadia.gov.in from time to time.
- The candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage of the selection process.
Food Department job How to Apply
- The candidates should apply in the prescribed Application format attached with this notification through submission of the sealed envelope containing filled in Application in original along with all requisite documents in the designated ‘Drop Box’ kept at the District Controller (F&S), Nadia, Patrabazar, Krishnanagar, Nadia, PIN- 741101 either by hand or by registered post on all working days from the date of the official publication of the recruitment notice till the date of closing of the notice from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- Candidates can also submit an Application along with all requisite documents through email to the mail address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents to be submitted
♦ Age proof*
♦ Residence Proof
♦ Marksheet and certificates of 10th, 12th & Graduation.
♦ Certificate of Computer knowledge.
♦ Caste certificate
♦ Experience Certificate
*Multiple Applications will be Rejected.*
Important Dates and Links
♦ Application Started: 01/02/2022
♦ Last date of submission: 17/02/2022
♦ Application format: Enclosed
♦ Official Website: www.nadia.gov.in
♦ Official Notice & Form: Food Department job Click Here
Declaration: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.