Indian Coast Guard Recruitment– 01/2022 Batch → Indian Coast Guard has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Tech (Engg/ Elect) for 01/2022 Batch. A total of 50 vacancies are available. The Registration for online application submission will start from 14th July. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online from ICG’s official website.
Indian Coast Guard
Post Name:- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
Date of Update:- 26/06/2021
No. of Vacancy:- 50
Available Vacancy for Assistant Commandant:-
General Duty – 40
Technician (Engg/Elect) – 10
Opening Date for Application Submission:- 04/07/2021
Termination Date for Application Submission:- 14/07/2021
Date for Download Admit Card:- 20/07/2021 onwards
No Application Fee is required.
Educational Qualification:– BE/ B. Tech/ Graduation from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Minimum Height- 157 cms
Weight- Proportional to Height and Age
Chest- Well proportionate (minimum expansion 5 cms)
Eyesight- 6/6 6/9 (Uncorrected without glass)/ 6/6 6/6 (Corrected with glass)
Tattoo- No permanent body tattoos are allowed on any body part.
Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Computer-generated pre-filled online admit card
- Recent color passport-sized photos
- Class 10th and 12th pass certificate along with mark sheet in original
- Original Caste certificate (SC/ST) if applicable
- Character certificate (not more than six months old)
- Valid Govt. Id proof
- A certificate with all years marks sheet of BE/ B. Tech/ Graduation in the original.
The selection process should be based on:-
- Preliminary Exam (Offline written exam)
- Psychological Test
- Group Task
- Interview (Personality Test)
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here