Kolkata Municipality Corporation Vacancy of Software Support Personnel on Contract basis- KMC Job 2022. This is Software Support Personnel job on contract basis.
Kolkata Municipality Corporation Vacancy for E-Office 2022 under contract-based.
In terms of Govt. of West Bengal memo no. 11-IT & e-GOV/T&CP dated 06/07/2020, Kolkata Municipal Corporation ( KMC ) intends to engage 02 (TWO) Software Support Personnel (SSP) on a contract basis for e-office in KMC initially for 01 (ONE) year, renewable at the discretion of KMC authorities upon examining the necessary performance of the candidates and further requirement of the project.
- Education: PGDCA/B.SC (Computer Science)/ BCA / DOEACC ‘A’ level course of three years duration
- Age: 18 years +
- Who can apply: Men / Women both
- Skills: Installation, maintenance, of application software & DBMS
and also implementation support.
The total post of KMC software support personnel is 2 posts.
- Un-Reserved – 01
- SC – 01
Kolkata Municipality Corporation Vacancy
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through e-mail with scanned copies of supporting documents and mark sheets starting from Madhyamik or equivalent along with CVs to the email ID “email@example.com” within 21 (Twenty-one) days from the date of this notification.
Starting date: 17/01/2022
Last date: 06/02/2022
Apply process: Online through e-mail – “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Official Website of KMC: www.kmcgov.in
- In terms of G.O. no. 5859-F(Y) dated 22.07.2013 of the Finance Department. Govt. of West Bengal the eligibility criteria for furnishing application are as follows:
PGDCA/B.SC (Computer Science)/ BCA / DOEACC ‘A’ level course of three years duration or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with Skill in (a)Installation, maintenance, of application software & DBMS (b) implementation support.
- Consolidated professional fee for the post of Software Support Personnel (Contract basis) per month would be Rs.18000/-.
- 01 (one) post will be for Unreserved Category and another post will be for reserved Category (SC).
- The eligible candidates would apply in response to this notification of KMC through e-mail with scanned copies of supporting documents and mark sheets starting from Madhyamik or equivalent along with CVs to the email ID “email@example.com” within 21 (Twenty-one) days from the date of this notification.
- Upon scrutiny and verification of the applications (CV with required particulars). IT Department, KMC would shortlist twenty eligible candidates and they would be required to attend interviews with all supporting documents in original at the venue and date as may be specified to them through e-mail from the end of IT Department, KMC.
- It is clarified that no TA/DA and accommodation will be provided by KMC for those candidates, who would be shortlisted and called for an interview.
Declaration: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.