Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court has published a new notification to recruit Copyist Attender/ Office Assistant, Sanitary worker, Gardener, Watchman & Other vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and have eligibility can read the Notification & also they can Apply Online. Link is given below.
Madras High Court Online Form Fill-Up 2021
Vacancy In: Copyist Attender/ Office Assistant, Sanitary worker, Gardener, Watchman & Other vacancies
Post Date: 19-04-2021
Latest Update: 05-06-2021
Total Vacancy: 3557
Eligibility Criteria For Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
To apply here candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. All the details like Academic Qualification, Age limit are given below.
- For Copyist Attender & Office Assistant : Candidates Should possess 8th Class
- For Others : Candidates should be able to read & write Tamil Language.
- Minimum Age Limit→ 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC & DC/ BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes→ 35 Years
- For Most Backward Classes/ De notified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims)→ 32 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories→ 30 years
(Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.)
- BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others : Rs. 500/- for each
- SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes: NIL
Important Dates of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Notification Published on: 18-04-2021
Window of Registration & Submission of Online Applications & Fee Payment Will Be Closed On: 09-07-2021 (Extended from 06-06-2021 to 09-07-2021).
Vacancy Details of Madras High Court Recruitment
|Scavenger /Sanitary Worker||01
|Office Assistant cum full time Watchman||01
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108
|watchman cum Masalchi||15
Official Website→ Click Here
Official Notification→ Click Here
More Jobs→ Click Here