para Legal Volunteers Jobs in State, Apply Soon
The District Legal Service Authority has published a new recruitment notice under a district of West Bengal. In this case, job seekers can apply for the post of paralegal volunteers in higher secondary.
Here candidates will be paid based on daily work. The best thing is that there will be no written test here candidates will be selected through direct interview.
Various details related to these volunteer post jobs like- useful educational qualification, age limit, monthly salary, total vacancies, age limit, recruitment process, the application process, etc. are given below successively.
Notice No: 01/DLSA/JGM/2022
Date of Publication of Notice: 16.08.2022
Post Name: Para Legal Volunteer
Salary: 500 per day based on daily work as per State NALSA & SLSA norms will be paid to the candidates.
(1) Applicant must have passed Higher Secondary from any recognized institution.
(2) Must be a citizen of India and must not have any criminal case.
Candidates applying for the post of Volunteer should be minimum of 18 years of age. There is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as per government rules.
Total Vacancies: Recruitment for a total of 12 vacancies.
Here candidates will be recruited through interviews and personality tests. The interview date and time will be intimated later.
Place of appointment:
Candidates will be recruited in various blocks of Jhargram district such as Jhargram, Jamboni, Sankrail, Gopivallabhpur 1 & 2, Nayangram, Binpur 1 & 2 blocks.
(1) Apply here directly through offline mode.
(2) Download the official notification from the link given below.
(3) The application form contained in the official notification should be printed out on A4 size paper.
(4) The application form should be duly filled and the necessary documents should be attached.
(5) Finally the application form and required documents should be sent in a self-addressed envelope to the address given below within the specified time.
Application Submission Address:
The Chairman, District Legal Service Authority, Jhargram, District Judge’s Court Complex, Jhargram, Pin – 721507.
- Download the official notification by clicking on the link given below to know more about this job.
Notice published: 16.08.2022
The application starts: 16.09.2022
Application ends: 09.09.2022
Official Notice: Download
Declaration: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.