- Responsible and accountable to be a role model to young minds in their formative years.
- Responsible to be familiar with the pedagogy /methodology recommended by the School.
- Responsible to make tactical adjustments in class to ensure that the entire class progresses in the process of learning.
- Responsible and Accountable to prepare in advance for the topics and lesson plans.
- Responsible to adopt appropriate classroom management techniques.
- Responsible to encourage and facilitate children to “learn by self”.
- Responsible to collaborate with class teachers and coordinators for the progress of the academic plan for the class.
- Responsible and accountable to assess individual student’s learning of the subject, based on multiple data points.
- Responsible to help children prepare for the cyclic assessments.
- To enable the students to open up in class and teach them the right way of pitching arguments, defence, thesis, antithesis and synthesis.
- Help students learn to research through the internet using the correct keywords.
- Help them write their opinions/perspectives down without confusions and diversions.
Desired Candidate Profile – Master & B.Ed. in History, 2 to 3 yrs. of experience in an English Medium School, smart, dynamic and fluent in Eng. Should have completed schooling from an English Medium school.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Total work: 2 years (Preferred)