Recruitment of Guest Teacher in State Govt Schools – Salary Rs 12,000 per month
The official notification for the recruitment of guest teachers in a government school in West Bengal has been published. The salary for this guest teacher post will be Rs.12 thousand per month. The job notification has been released by the Department of Backward Classes and Tribes Development, Birbhum District.
Job candidates can apply from any district of West Bengal even though the recruitment is done in schools of the Birbhum district.
In today’s report, you will know about which subject teachers will be appointed, what educational qualifications are required, how many vacancies there are, how many years will be appointed for the job, how is the recruitment process, etc.
Notice Memo No: 1995/BCWTD
Date of Publication of Notice: 02.09.2022
Mode of Application: Application can be done through offline mode.
Guest Teacher Recruitment Information:
Post Name: Guest Teacher – Bengali
Salary: 12,000 (twelve thousand) per month
Age Limit: Job aspirants applying for the post of Guest Teacher should be less than 40 years of age. Age will be calculated as on 1 September 2022.
Educational Qualification: Must pass post-graduation in Bengali from any government-recognized university. Also should have a B.Ed degree.
Vacancies: 1 guest teacher will be appointed on the vacant post
Job Type: The appointment will be for one year on a contractual basis.
Recruitment Process: Eligible candidates will be selected and appointed as guest teachers through interviews only.
The interview date and time will be informed later on the official website of the Birbhum district. The official website link is given below.
Place of Employment:
Recruitment will be done at Ekalavya Model Residential School in the Birbhum district.
(1) To apply first download the official notification by clicking on the link given below this page.
(2) A form of application is given on page number three of the official notification. The form should be printed and filled out correctly.
(3) Once the form is filled, xerox copies of all necessary documents should be enclosed with the form.
(4) Finally fill the application form and all the documents together in one envelope, sealing the envelope.
(5) After completing everything properly send the application envelope along with the application form to the address given below through the post office.
- Download the official notification by clicking on the link given below to know more about this job.
Address to send application form:
P.O.- cum- D.W.O., BCW & TD, Administrative Building, 2nd floor, Room no. 301 Suri, Birbhum, Pin No.- 731101.
Notice published 02.09.2022
Application start 02.09.2022
Application ends 12.09.2022
Declaration: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.