Technician Apprentice Recruitment: both freshers & qualified veterans for at-home employment opportunities. In the past year, we’ve had job placements for customer care agents, image processors, data analysts, help desk specialists, systems developers, leadership roles and many other positions with Virtual Office Program.
No. of vacancies: Total 30 (approx.)
Disciplines: Sl. Discipline of Engineering Subject fields in Diploma in Engineering Examination
Mechanical Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering
Electrical Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Telecommunication Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering
Civil Civil Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Structural Engineering
Duration of Training : 12 months
Essential Qualification: Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by University in the respective subject fields mentioned above. GRSE : Engagement of Apprentices (APP:01/21) Page-4
Only the above mentioned subject fields will be considered. Any claim for equivalence to the subject fields will not be considered.
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering examination in calendar year 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the
Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible. Candidates who possess work experience of one year or more are not eligible. Students who have completed Post Graduate qualification in Engineering (M.E .) M.Tech / MBA) are not eligible.
Maximum age limit relaxation will be given as per Govt. Rules, subject to submission of relevant Certificate issued by Competent Authority.as follows:
Sl. Category Maximum age limit relaxation
- For Schedule Caste (SC) / Schedule Tribes (ST) candidates : by 5 years
- for Other Backward Class – Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL) candidates : by 3 years
- for Physically Handicapped (PH) / Differentially Abled candidates : by 10 years
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
- Applicants belonging to SC / ST category should produce their caste certificate in prescribed format issued by competent Authority.
- OBC candidates at the time of document verification, if shortlisted, have to submit declaration to the effect that the incumbent does not fall in Creamy Layer section and also to produce non-creamy layer certificate in the prescribed format as applicable for appointment for the posts under Govt. of India and Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate by the Competent
Authority should be issued within one year of date of verification.
- Applicants belonging to Physically Handicapped (PH) category having disability of 40% or more are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by competent authority.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
- Candidates applying for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) can opt for Training either at Kolkata or at Ranchi. They will be considered accordingly for preparing the Merit List.
- Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
- Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats.
- In case final aggregate grades / marks is not mentioned in Certificate or in Final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification. Where there is no laid down norms for conversion to equivalent % of marks, in such cases equivalency will be drawn by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- The date of declaration of final semester / year result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring Degree / Diploma in Engineering qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. GRSE : Engagement of Apprentices (APP:01/21) Page-6
- In case the date of declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate shall be required to submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Institute / College from where the candidate pursued his course, along with his application form.
- In the event of tie in total marks obtained by the candidates, age seniority will be considered i.e. candidate who is older will get preference.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in regards to educational qualification, age and caste/PH (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates failed to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by GRSE Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice in GRSE. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Rules.
- GRSE being a Government of India Undertaking under the Ministry of Defense, it is mandatory to submit Police Verification Report for residential address area from competent authority at the time of joining for training. Failure to submit the above report may lead to the cancellation of engagement as Apprentice.
- If selected, candidates can be posted to any Unit / Department of the Company for the Apprenticeship Training.
- The selected candidates must execute a Contract with respective authority as per the Apprenticeship Act.
Disclaimer: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.