UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2022 | Permanent job of Central Government ||
UPSC Civil Service Recruitment. The UPSC Civil Service Exam is the largest job test in India or the Central Government. It is organized for job seekers across the country. However, it requires a certain educational qualification. Every year many job seekers prepare for this job test. Many sit for exams and those who qualify to get jobs. And many of those who fail to begin to prepare for the next time.
We will discuss in detail the official notification of UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2022. This is our main objective so that those who want to pass this job test can apply after knowing and understanding the details before applying.
UPSC Civil Service Recruitment Details
Notice number: 05/2022-CSP
Date of publication of notice: 02.02.2022
Exam Name: UPSC Public Service Exam 2022
The departments to be appointed:
(1) Indian Administrative Service
(2) Indian Foreign Service
(3) Indian Police Service
(4) Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
(5) Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
(6) Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
(7) Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
(8) Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
(9) Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’
(10) Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
(11) Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
(12) Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
(13) Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
(14) Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’ (15) Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
(16) Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
(17) Delhi, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
(18) Delhi, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar
Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
(19) Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
Must have graduated from any recognized University.
A total of 816 vacancies will be filled.
Candidates between the ages of 21 to 32 can apply. Age should be calculated as of 01.08.2022. SC, ST class candidates will get 5 years discount and OBC class candidates will get 3 years discount.
The UPSC Civil Service is recruited in the following few steps-
♦ Preliminary Exam
♦ Main Exam
♦ Interview / Personality Test
There are test centers in different parts of India, only West Bengal test centers are mentioned here-
♦ Preliminary examinations will be held in Kolkata and Siliguri
♦ There is the main examination center in Kolkata
Complete syllabus of the examination:
Others Examination Center-
You have to apply online from the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The application process is ongoing at the moment. Which will continue till 22nd February 2022. Below is the link to apply. First, you have to register, and then you have to log in and apply the information.
Application Fee: It will cost 100 rupees to apply.
Important Dates and Links
Application starting date: 02.02.2022
Application last date: 22.02.2022
Exam Date: 05.06.2022
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Official Notice: Click Here
Registration Link: Log in here
More jobs: www.urjobalert.com
Declaration: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.