Employment Notification No: WBPDCL/Recruitment/2021/05
WBPDCL WALK-IN INTERVIEW: The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal, intends to engage Medical Officer & Staff Nurse through Walk-In Interview for its Power Stations / Projects located at different places across West Bengal. A. DETAILS OF DISCIPLINES AND MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS Sl. No Discipline & Scale of Pay Vacancy Minimum Essential Qualification Maximum age limit as on 01.11.2021
1. Medical Officer
Basic Pay Rs. 56,100/- in Pay
Matrix (PB – 4 Level 8)
11 nos. MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India
and registered with Medical Council of India / West
Bengal Medical Council.
2. Staff Nurse
Basic Pay Rs. 29,000/- in Pay
Matrix (PB – 2 Level 4)
19 nos. Higher Secondary or equivalent in any stream with
Degree / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from
any institute recognized by the State Nursing Council and
having registration with authorized Nursing Council.
B. COMPENSATION / PAY: Basic pay in the corresponding Pay Matrix with Dearness Allowance, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Non Practicing Allowance (Only for Medical Officer), Field Compensatory Allowance (depending upon place of posting), LTC / HTC, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave encashment, benefits of medical treatment for self & dependents along with other applicable allowances shall be made admissible as per Rules of the Corporation.
C. AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION: 36 years for the post of Medical Officer as on 01.11.2021 for General category candidates and 32 years for the post of Staff Nurse as on 01.11.2021 for General category candidates. Age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer), 10 years for PWD candidates as per norms, 45 years for Exempted Category (EC) candidates. Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / EC / Ex Servicemen / PWD candidates shall be allowed as per extant norms subject to maximum of 45 years considering all
applicable relaxations. The contractual employees of WBPDCL and the employees of the Contractor / Mine Developer & Operators (MDO) of the Coal Mines of WBPDCL shall be entitled for age relaxation upto maximum of 45 years considering all applicable relaxations for all the positions.
D. RESERVATION: Sl. No Discipline Vacancy Category
1. Medical Officer 11 nos. UR – 1 | UR(EC) – 2 | SC – 1 | SC(EC) – 1 | ST – 2 | ST(EC) – 1 | OBC(A) – 2 | OBC(B) – 1.
2. Staff Nurse 19 nos. UR – 6 | UR(EC) – 3 | UR(MSP) – 1 | SC – 2 | SC(EC) – 1 | SC(PWD-Locomotor Disability) – 1 | ST – 1 | OBC(A) – 2 | OBC(B) – 2.
Note:– In case of non-availability of a suitable Exempted Category (EC) candidate belonging to UR, SC, ST or OBC (A) / (B) for any
of such reserved points as mentioned above, the said vacancies shall be filled up by Non-Exempted Category Candidate
belonging to UR, SC, ST or OBC (A) / (B) as the case may be as per Notification No. 50-Emp/1M-25/98 dtd. 01st March 2011, Labour
Department Govt. of West Bengal.
Reservation norms in respect of the above mentioned position shall be maintained as per the guidelines issued by the Government of West Bengal from time to time. SC (Schedule Caste) / ST (Scheduled Tribe) / OBC (Other Backward Classes) candidates from states other than West Bengal shall not be entitled for respective reservation benefits. Such candidates may appear for Walk-In Interview as General category candidate subject to eligibility otherwise. Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) / Exempted Category (EC) shall also be in accordance with prevailing rules of the Government of West Bengal. PWD candidates having disability of 40% or more shall only be considered for reservation benefits. Candidates whose names have been sponsored as ‘Exempted Category’ candidates by the Directorate of Employment Exchange against notification furnished by WBPDCL in this regard, shall only be considered for ‘Exempted Category’ reservation. However, all candidates can appear for Walk-in Interview against UR positions identified suitable for them and shall be considered on general standards of merit if otherwise eligible. Exempted Category reservation shall be applicable as per the Labour Department, Government of West Bengal, Notification No. 301-EMP./IM-10/2000, 302-EMP./IM-10/2000 and 303-EMP./IM-10/2000 dated 21.08.2002.
Download Form & Official Notofication
Official Website : Click Here
E. SELECTION PROCESS:
Personal Interview (100 marks).
Higher Secondary or equivalent in any stream with Degree / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institute recognized by the State Nursing Council and having registration with authorized Nursing Council.
Addl. Marks – 2 for marks 51 to 55 & so on. 20 marks Marks obtained for Working Experience after passing out of concerned course [6 months to 1 year – 10 marks | >1 to 1½ years – 15 marks | 1½ to 2 years – 20 marks & > 2years – 25 marks. 25 marks Personal Interview 15 marks Total: 100 marks. Walk-in Interviews shall be held on 10.12.2021 (Friday) from 10.30 A.M. to 02.00 P.M. at the Bidyut Unnayan Bhavan, Block- LA, Plot No.-3/C, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 106. Candidates are requested to come with filled in Annexure – A with two recent passport size photographs, self-attested copies of Class X / Matriculation Certificate (Proof of age), educational certificates, mark sheet of MBBS Degree, Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council / West Bengal Nursing Council and other relevant certificates alongwith original testimonials.
F. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Candidates must write their name in the application form as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage necessary documentary proof in Affidavit sworn before a First Class Judicial Magistrate is to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview.
2. All qualification certificates should be issued by the recognized Board / Institute / University. Wherever CGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute and such conversion certificate is to be attached along with application.
3. Incomplete application / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily.
4. Before appearing for Walk-In Interview the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Details once submitted at the time of filling up of application shall be treated as final and no changes shall be allowed thereafter.
5. SC / ST / OBC (NCL) for the purpose of this notification means applicants belonging to ‘Scheduled Caste’ / ‘Scheduled Tribe’ / ‘Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)’ belonging to West Bengal.
6. Date of birth will be taken as that mentioned in the Birth Registration Certificate issued by Competent Authority / Certificate or Admit card of Class – X or equivalent examination. No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
7. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is found not to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate hence it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and The WBPDCL shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of furnishing of such wrong / false information.
8. Request for change of mailing address / category / discipline / qualification once declared in the application form will not be entertained.
9. Applicant(s) working in Government / Semi-Government / PSU(s) / Autonomous bodies should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) issued by his / her employer on the date of Walk-In Interview without which he / she shall not be allowed for Personal Interview.
10. No Travelling Allowance (TA) or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the Walk-In Interview.
11. Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of inducing the process of recruitment by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
12. The WBPDCL reserves the right to withdraw / cancel the advertisement / recruitment process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
13. In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta. Any or all corrigendum / amendments related to this recruitment process shall be given at the WBPDCL website (www.wbpdcl.co.in) only.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
01. Duly signed and filled in application blank / application form.
02. 02 copies of passport size photograph.
03. Original Educational & Experience testimonials.
04. Self-attested copies of:
i. Date of Birth (matriculation certificate / mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate).
ii. Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
iii. Copy of caste / community certificate (applicable for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) candidates of West Bengal).
iv. Copy of disability certificate, if applicable.
Corporate Office, WBPDCL
NB: Please follow the website for update, if any.
Disclaimer: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.