WEST BENGAL OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MAGISTRATE & COLLECTOR
DAKSHIN DINAJPUR: BALURGHAT
FOOD & SUPPLIES SECTION
In pursuance of Memo No. 3575-FS/O/S e*rlIT-0512014 (Part-I) dated 08.10.2021 and No. 3577- FS/O/Sect/IT-05/2014 (Part) dated 10.10.2021 of the Joint Secretary, Food & Supplies Department, Government of West Bengal. Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian citizens and permanent resident of Dakshin Dinajpur district for the following post on purely temporary and contractual in nature for a period of minimum 6 (six) months under the different offices of Food & Supplies Department, Govt of West Bengal for Life Cycle Management
Paddy Procurement and other regular establishment works under the Food & Supplies Department, Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates shall be required to apply within the closing dale i.e. 15.12.2021 up to 05-00 pm. The relevant particulars like post, Qualification, age limit, gender, monthly remuneration and anticipated vacancy position are stated in the following Table-A. Candidates must go through the instruction thoroughly and carefully before submitting application. Any omission/ suppression of information shall lead to rejection of application or
candidature at an
Point of time during the recruitment process without further intimation. The condition so prescribed shall not be relaxed. Selection will be made through an open competitive examination to be conducted by the District Level Selection Committee, Food & Supplies Department.
l. One candidate should apply for the post by a single application only.
2.Qualification as stated in the table must be possessed by the candidate on or before the publication of the advertisement. lf it is found during verification of testimonials at any stage that candidate has acquired qualification as stated above at any date after date of publication of this advertisement. His/ her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
3. All columns of the application form are to be duly filled in.
4. In case of regular/ contractual employee NOC from current employer is required.
5. Mode of selection: The written test will be objective type and multiple choice questions. The subjects and
6. The short listed candidates in the Witten test will be called for appearing computer practical test and Viva Test.
7. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written Test, Computer Test and Viva-Voce Test.
8. The Selection Committee, Dakshin Dinajpur reserves the right to reject application not properly filled in or received after due date. if an1. 01.01.2021 Graduate in any discipline and Certificate course on Computer of at least 6 (six) months from Know)edge on MS Office Package and basic operations of
internet and must have a the distribution are follows: Subject Allotted full marks Written test in English (MCQ type, mainly on Computer related issues and General Awareness) 40 Computer Practical Test (Email, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint ), Typing 40 Viva-Voce 20 Total full marks = r00
9. Authority reserves the right to conduct the written for all the post on a single date.
10. Admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to verification at any later stage. That is, ‘ candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage evet after appearance of the examinations.
11. The short listed candidates for viva-voce should bring the documents in original and self-attested photocopies (for submission) in respect of identity proof, residential certificate, academic qualification, date of birth and certificate of knowledge in computer for verification.
12. Information regarding date, time and venue of written test, computer test and Viva-voce will be uploaded on the District website hence eligible candidates are required to see the website https://ddinaipur.nic.in/ from time to time for obtaining updated information.
13. Selected candidates shall perform their duties anywhere in Dakshin Dinajpur district when posted and may have to work even in Sundays or other Golt. Holidays.
14. How to apply:
(a) The candidates should apply in prescribed application formal attached with this notification in PDF copy only to the deofsdd2O21@qmail.com email within the last dale of submission of application. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
(b) Documents to be submitted with the Application Form (in PDF)
(i) Age proof: Madhyamik Pariksha Admit Card/ Certificate.
(ii) Residential proof: Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card
(iii) Academic & Computer certificate: Self attested copy of Academic & Computer certificate for the post as mentioned in I table-A.
(c) Multiple Applications shall be summarily rejected.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION ON APPLICATION: 15.12.2021 UP TO 05-00 PM (THROUGH
DESIGNATED EMAIL ONLY)
It may be noted that the examination may be cancelled at any time due to exigencies without any prior
intimation whatsoever by the authority concerned. Details of written test including date, time & venue will be
Additional District Magistrate (Gen)
Application Form for Contractual Engagement as Data Entry Operator (DEO)
under the Food and Supplies Department in Dakshin Dinajpur District
(Form should be filled with ball pointed pen in Own hand writing. Incomplete application/ without legible and valid attachment and if received after due date shall be summarily rejected)
, TN reference or the order vide No 35T5-FS & 3577-FS dated08.10.202l & 10.10.2021of the Joint Secretary, Food &
Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal, I am willingly to apply for the same and my detailed particulars are
Post Applied for:@
l. Applicant’s Name (in full)
(in Block Letter)
3.Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) : I
Gender (Male/Female/3’d Gender): Marital Status:
4. Father’s/Husband’s Name:
5. Address for Correspondence: Village/Street PO Paste recent passport size photograph Dist.-PIN
6. Permanent Address: Village/Street PO Dist.
7.Mobile No. Email ID: Academic Qualify cations (Madhyamik onwards): Exams Passed Board/ University Subjects Year of Passing Marks obtained Results/ Division 7o of Marks
8. Details of qualification on Computer: Please attach (i) the scanned copy of duly filled in application (ii) Madhyamik Pariksha Admit Card/ Certificate as age proof(iii) Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card as residential proof& (iv) Certificate on Computer education along with his,/ her email. “l hereby declare that all the statements furnished by me in the application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief, I also declare that my candidature is liable to be cancelled at any time during or after selection process in case any of my statement(s) is/are found to be false or in coeffect. I shall abide by the decision of the Authority including action against me in the event of practicing
any type of unfair means.”
Full Signature of the Applicant
Declaration: The Aspirants are hereby Notified that the details given here are only to help & guide people to find their way of Career. In reaching a bright career we are only showing the paths available in front of you. urjobalert is a website where people will find the info they want. For those posts, we don’t take any responsibility or any wrong info. We are only to help. There are no other intentions behind this.