Read this carefully before apply: –
- This vacancy is for those Journalists or Content Writers who have sound knowledge on Indian Wildlife or want to get trained on this vast subject from RBRF (through appropriate course).
- Call and check your eligibility first (Phone No. +91 62908-14353).
- Send CV and PP Photograph by email (after telephonic approval).
- Only in this e-mail ID: email@example.com
- Walk-in-interview (Selected candidates will be asked only).
- Finally selected candidates should be available to join immediately.
- Age: 23-35 years, Female, Masters’, Nature Lover
- Wildlife experienced or good learner
- Creative, Innovative, Ambitious (general job seekers regretted).
- Skill: Excellent English writing skill (communicative)
- Exp: Good knowledge on Wildlife or interested to get trained through appropriate course from RBRF.
- Nature lover and eld Worker.
Kolkata based nationally known NGO Rural Bengal Biospheric Research Foundation (RBRF) is going to recruit Wildlife Journalists / Content Writers for their fourth-coming e-journal and the biggest national portal on Wildlife. The organization is looking for talented candidates who really love to work on wildlife conservation and want to build career as a Wildlife Journalist/Writer.
- Head Office & Training centre: Kaikhali-Vip Road, Kolkata.
- Field Station: Sundarbans.
- For more details candidates can visit websites as mentioned above.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Writing of Theme, Observation Report, News on Nature & Wildlife.
- Project writing and presentation for Sponsorship and Advertisement to generate awareness on Nature and Wildlife Conservation.
Compensation: INR 12,500 – INR 22,500 per month with other facilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,500.00 – ₹22,500.00 per month
Schedule: Day shift, Flexible shift
Education: Master’s (Required)
Experience: Journalism/Content Writing: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to Travel: 25% (Required)
Selection rounds: Written test, HR Interview, Technical Interview.
Industry: Media & Communications
COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process, Personal protective equipment provided or required